Eat Your Vegan Heart Out
Who says you have to sacrifice taste for health? Get the low-down on plant-based proteins and meat-alternatives, plus the secrets to making Vegan cuisine that tastes every bit as good as the carnivore cuisines. In our Vegan 101 class led by Chef Crystal Forman of Holistic Wellness and Health, students will learn how to cook a full course vegan meal (including dessert!) using healthy animal product substitutes and culinary techniques that impart rich and meat-defying flavors.
- Fried Tofu with Sweet Sauce and Tangy Sauce (gluten-free)
- Chickpea Salad with Mix Salad Greens (gluten-free)
- Spiced Quinoa (gluten-free)
- Smoky Kale and Garbanzo Beans (gluten-free)
- Lemon Cheesecake (tofu based)